How to Guide for Installing Electric Gripper on ABB Robot
Posted on Apr 10, 2014 10:36 AM. 1 min read time
Learn how to install an electric gripper on an ABB robot which is using DeviceNet. This information uses the 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper as an example for the installation, see how to set and configure a robotic gripper, detailing everything from hardware installation to communication configuration.
In this ebook you will learn how to:
- Set up the mechanical interface at the robot's wrist.
- Configure the DeviceNet network with the end-effector.
- Add the unit type to the list of available unit types.
- Activate the connection to the robot gripper.
- Map the gripper IO.
- Program the servo gripper.
So, if you are curious about looking a little more closely into these details, check out this valuable information. Get your ebook here.