COBOTS vs. COVID-19
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 5:11 PM. 2 min read time
What is happening right now affects all of us. Our hospitals need more beds, more masks, and more instruments, and everyone needs food, water, medical supplies, and other basic necessities. Meanwhile, businesses are all operating at reduced capacity.
Together, we can be part of the solution.
If you are a manufacturer under pressure to increase capacity because of COVID-19, this message is for you.
We want to help you deploy cobot cells in less than two weeks. These cells won’t be perfect, but they will work to increase your capacity. Until the crisis ends, we are committed to putting all of our resources behind those organizations working behind the scenes.
In an effort to assist businesses that have been identified as essential by the government, and that want to help fight COVID-19 by manufacturing medical equipment, we’re here to help!
Here are the four steps you need to follow:
1. Watch this video
See how we’ll push the lean robotics methodology to the limit to design and integrate your cobot cell in under two weeks.2. Evaluate your project feasibility
- You have three options to initiate your evaluation:
- Give us a call at 1-888-762-6847
- Submit a contact request.
- Fill out a Blueprints explaining your manual process and add "cobots vs covid" in the "Name your task/process" field.
- We’ll tell you within 48 hours if it’s feasible to deploy a cobot at your business within two weeks.
- If the answer is yes, we’ll move on to step 3.
3. Design the cell
- Using standard building blocks, we’ll design a “good enough” cell that we’ll send your way for you to approve and place the order.
- While you wait for the order to arrive, prepare for installation by reviewing pre-selected e-learning lessons.
4. Integrate the cell
- You will be responsible for installing the cell and connecting the robot to Insights so we can support you remotely.
- Support means we’ll help you program, troubleshoot, and Start Production Faster.
We’ve built a network of our most skilled partners to do this globally.
If you’re under pressure to increase your production or logistics capacity, contact us today.
We want to help you help those who are working on the frontline.
Learn more about the Cobots vs. Covid Initiative in this 7-part series of articles: