Robotiq Certified Technician Training
Here’s what the training sessions will cover:
- Knowledge of Robotiq products. Develop an understanding of all product features, key advantages, capabilities, and limitations, as well as all available options, accessories, and potential product customizations.
- How-to skills. Learn to install and uninstall Robotiq products, run demos, perform all basic applications of UR+Robotiq, and explain the features and advantages of UR+Robotiq..
- Customer support. Learn when and how to seek help from Robotiq, use DoF, troubleshoot basic repair operations, and perform product maintenance requirements.
- Lean Robotics and Blueprints
- Skills and Insights: Software-based Exercises
- Lunch Break
- Grippers: Hands-on Exercises
- Wrist Camera
- Wrist Camera Calibration: Hands-on Exercises
- Wrist Camera Object Teaching: Hands-on Exercises
- FT Sensor
- FT Sensor Calibration: Hands-on Exercises
- Lunch Break
- Skills and Product Combinations: Hands-on Exercises
- Open Exercises (according to needs)
***All participants are required to have completed Universal Robots Core Training before attending the Robotiq program.
(UR Core training is not offered by Robotiq; please see your regional UR office.)
- Two days of theoretical and practical training
- Lunch on both days
What's NOT included:
- Transportation to and from the training center