Robotiq's Response to COVID-19
Following the increase in severity of the COVID-19 outbreak around the world, we want to provide a comprehensive update to all our customers, partners, and vendors.
As you are aware, Robotiq is located in Levis, Quebec, Canada. The provincial government declared a deconfinement plan starting May 11th for the province of Quebec with the exception of Montreal. Our production team has already been hard at work on-site since the beginning of the pandemic, this relief is allowing more employees to go back to the office.
The wellness, health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and vendors remains our top priority. In accordance with provincial health department regulations, every employee that can work remotely will continue to do so.
During this unprecedented time, we will continue to provide the very best level of service possible to our customers, partners, and vendors. We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and provide timely updates across our channels.
As of May 11th 2020, our pandemic-response status is as follows:
- Production capacity & delivery
- We aim to ship within 10 opening days.
- Delivery may be temporarily impacted depending on your region and carrier. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control. For more information, please visit UPS.com or FedEx.com.
- Partners must notify Robotiq in case of any change to their business hours. Otherwise, extra shipping fees may be incurred due to failed delivery attempts.
- For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Technical support for our partners
- We are committed to maintaining customer support service levels and response times.
- All support will be carried out remotely.
- For any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales team
- The team is remotely available for any questions or follow-ups you require regarding our solutions.
- For any questions, please contact your dedicated Channel Sales Manager or Inside Sales Specialist.
- Given the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are not able to issue checks. If you wish to receive payment at this time, please request a wire transfer. To proceed, you’ll need to provide us with your bank information. Otherwise, we will be able to issue checks again after the Quebec government directive to shut down all non-essential services is lifted.
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
While face-to-face meetings remain a challenge, we encourage you and your team to leverage Robotiq’s digital resources:
- Our eLearning platform
- Our Marketing-in-a-Box packages
- The DoF community
- Insights Remote Access to maintain demo and support activities
- Blueprints to start your cell project
- Comprehensive documentation for help with any cobot deployment
For the latest status updates, please consult this webpage. We will be updating it live.
The Robotiq Team