Robotiq's Response to COVID-19
Following the increase in severity of the COVID-19 outbreak around the world, we thought it was important to provide a comprehensive update to all of our customers, partners and vendors.
As you are aware, Robotiq is located in the Province of Québec, Canada. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, starting March 25, 2020, all non-essential services were asked to be closed by the Government of Québec. However, since Robotiq provides many essential services, we were designated as an essential service. Therefore, our production is not yet affected by this new decree. As we're seeing increased demand on our products right now and supply chain and logistics issues can arise, we strongly encourage you to order earlier the stock you need for your projects or your end customers.
The wellness, health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and vendors is paramount and our very top priority. Robotiq has introduced safety measures across our global organization to reduce the risk to our employees, including a shift to working from home and postponing all trips, events, conferences for an indefinite period. These measures are based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
During this unprecedented time, we will continue to provide the very best level of service possible to our customers, partners and vendors. We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and provide timely updates across our channels.
As of March 25th, 2020, the status regarding our response to the pandemic is as follows:
- Production capacity
- Technical support for our partners
- We are committed to maintaining customer support service levels and response times. All support will be carried out remotely.
- For any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales team
- The team is remotely available for any questions or follow-ups you require regarding our solutions.
- Should you have any questions, you can contact your dedicated Channel Sales Manager and Inside Sales Specialist.
- Given the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are not able to issue checks. If you wish to receive payment at this time, you can ask for a wire transfer. To proceed, you’ll need to provide us with your bank information. Otherwise, we will be able to issue checks again after the Quebec government directive to shut down priority services is lifted.
- For any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
While face-to-face meetings will not be possible, we encourage you and your team to leverage Robotiq’s digital resources:
- Our eLearning platform
- The DoF community
- Insights Remote Access to maintain demo and support activities
- Blueprint to start your cell project
- Comprehensive documentation that will assist you in any cobot deployment
For the latest status, please consult this webpage that will be updated live.
The Robotiq Team