Subscribe

Latest Post written about

3-finger-adaptive-gripper

DARPA Robotics Challenge: The Return of the Robots

I could also have used “The Robots Strike Back” or even “A New Hope”. In fact, many titles could have suited this post about my participation at the DARPA Robotics Challenge (DRC). I came back with so many things to say about very different fields, maybe because DARPA itself wanted this challenge to be very diverse.

Louis-Alexis Demers
By Louis-Alexis Demers
on Jun 15, 2015 3:08:00 PM

compare new collaborative robots
DARPA Robotics Challenge: The Return of the Robots

I could also have used “The Robots Strike Back” or even “A New Hope”. In fact, many titles could have suited this post about...

Louis-Alexis Demers
By Louis-Alexis Demers
on Jun 15, 2015 3:08:00 PM
German Space Agency, DLR, Using 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper

Robotiq Grippers in space? Not quite yet. However, some of our international sales reps have spent time at the German Space...

Mathieu Bélanger-Barrette
By Mathieu Bélanger-Barrette
on Jun 15, 2015 3:03:00 PM
Robotiq Proud Contributor to Teams at the DARPA Robotics Challenge

We are pretty stoked about the results of the DARPA Robotics Challenge. With two robots on the podium using our Grippers, we...

on Jun 10, 2015 1:56:00 PM
3-Finger Adaptive Gripper Simulation Data

At ICRA 2015 we got a lot of feedback requesting supplementary data concerning our 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper. The robotic...

on Jun 10, 2015 11:58:00 AM
Robotiq Support Team at the DARPA Robotics Challenge

The DARPA Robotics Challenge is coming up real fast and we are getting very excited to see how much the teams have improved...

on Jun 2, 2015 11:05:00 AM
DARPA Robotics Challenge Final Details

As the DARPA Robotics Challenge is fast approaching, we were able to get supplementary details on the competition. Since...

on Jun 2, 2015 11:05:00 AM
Robotiq Q&A with ROS Contributor

Over the years, we have seen a bunch of applications in many research fields, with the introduction of ROS Industrial in the...

on May 25, 2015 3:49:00 PM
New Mobile Manipulator Platform from Clearpath

Canadian based Clearpath Robotics has announced the launch of a new mobile manipulator. Basically a scaled down version of...

on May 25, 2015 3:24:00 PM
RS485 vs Ethernet: Which One is Most Used in Industry?

While Ethernet is the most commonly used communication protocol among multiple types of devices, ranging from consumer...

Sebastien Bélanger
By Sebastien Bélanger
on May 25, 2015 2:43:00 PM

x

Subscribe to Robotiq's Blog

Leave a comment

Written by
Connect with the writer:

How to troubleshoot images with Robotiq camera

Hi pros,how do you guys troubleshoot images with the Robotiq camera. In one of our application we have a snapshop position during production that is different than the snapshot position that we have...Read more

Problem with camera software upgrade

Hello all, I'm having trouble after I updated to the newest version of the camera update. I'm using a UR3, updated from UCC-1.2.0 to UCC-1.2.1. Here is the problem: - The centering part...Read more

Universal Robots controller upgrade kit to 3.1

Hi everyone, we had a bunch of questions and request concerning the Robotiq product compatibility over UR. Remember that the Camera is compatible for UR with controller 3.1 only while our other...Read more

Robotiq grippers on robot arm

Hello,I am a ROS user and I'm working with a robotiq gripper attached to an sia5 motoman arm. It looks like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXBoyqP__U&feature=youtu.beI've got the arm...Read more