Subscribe

Latest Post written about

2-finger-adaptive-gripper

New Mobile Manipulator from OTTO Motors

Ready for industry 4.0? Well OTTO Motors is. With their recent partnership with Yaskawa/Motoman, the mobile platform manufacturer is working to enhance their range of applications. Imagine all the stuff you can do with a 1500kg payload platform running around your warehouse fully autonomous, then add a large range manipulator and a versatile end-effector... Well, I don't see what it can’t do. Let's take a look at what the next industrial revolution has to offer.

Mathieu Bélanger-Barrette
By Mathieu Bélanger-Barrette
on Jun 14, 2016 7:00:00 AM

compare new collaborative robots
New Mobile Manipulator from OTTO Motors

Ready for industry 4.0? Well OTTO Motors is. With their recent partnership with Yaskawa/Motoman, the mobile platform...

on Jun 14, 2016 7:00:00 AM
Where Can I Find Robotiq CAD Files?

As a mechanical engineer, I am always looking for CAD files to virtually design projects. Since most of the companies have...

on May 16, 2016 7:00:00 AM
Robotiq 2-Finger Gripper Handles Radiated Parts at Los Alamos National Laboratory

From shop floors to space robotics, Robotiq Grippers handle all kind of parts in various environments, but to be honest, we...

Olivier Grenier-Lafond
By Olivier Grenier-Lafond
on May 5, 2016 7:00:00 AM
Smart Digital Factory Lab Using Robotiq Grippers

We often see robotic or automated cells purposed to do a single motion or a very specific application. However, with all the...

on Apr 5, 2016 7:00:00 AM
Controlling the Robotiq 2-Finger Gripper with MODBUS Commands in Python

You can create robotic applications from many programming languages, as explored in this post by Alex Owen-Hill titled What...

Lars Skovsgaard
By Lars Skovsgaard
on Mar 29, 2016 7:00:00 AM
The Next Level of Human Robot Collaboration

Human robot collaboration for the most part is seen as a robot doing a job alongside a human. However, as the technology...

on Mar 28, 2016 7:00:00 AM
5 Things You Should Not Do With a Robotiq Gripper

Yes, you read the title right! The top things you should NOT do with a Robotiq Gripper. The fact is that we often give you...

on Mar 25, 2016 11:30:00 AM
Robotiq Releases a Protective Cover

Safety has always been and will always be a true value in our company. For the last couple of years we have been working...

on Feb 18, 2016 7:00:00 AM
How Important is a Robot's Sense of Touch?

Do we really need our sense of touch? It's difficult to imagine the world without one. As roboticists, we often have to make...

Alex Owen-Hill
By Alex Owen-Hill
on Feb 4, 2016 7:00:00 AM

x

Subscribe to Robotiq's Blog

Leave a comment

Written by
Connect with the writer:

2 Finger Gripper(85) on a Universal Robot 5

I need to have in ROS Gazebo and MoveIt an UR5 robot who has the Robotiq 2 Finger Gripper(85) in the simulation models. At the moment all I have is the UR5 model only for simulations. How do I add...Read more

open source robot arm

Hi everyone,  how can I get a low cost open source robot arm for my final year projet.Thanks.PRINCEWILL Read more

How to integrate robotiq arm with motoman SDA10F moveit config

Hello,I was reading and following what @carlosjoserg posted here, but I get the following error when integrating my robot xacro with the gripper xacro.I attach the picture of my file and the...Read more

wrist camera

i have UR10 universal robot to pick small round  plastic part (28 mm in diameter& 18mm high ) which has rectangler slot in centre of it and gets fed by vibration bowl feeder to the same...Read more