Seminar on Collaborative and Mobile Robots
Our partner Axis New England will host four free seminars throughout New England this August that will present how collaborative and mobile robots can optimize manufacturers' workflow and increase productivity. Here's what will be covered during the seminars. Click here to register or read on for more details.
- Customizing your automation with the new Universal Robots+
- Simplify robot programming with Robotiq's path recording and force torque sensor
- Discover a super simple vision system with Robotiq's Plug+Play Vision System
- Optimize your workflow and productivity with mobile robots
Dates and locations
- Danvers, MA - Tuesday August 16th
- Hartford, CT - Thursday August 18th
- Manchester, NH - Tuesday August 23rd
- Franklin, MA - Thursday August 25th
Customizing the Perfect UR Robot Application with the New UR+
Universal Robots+ is a new environment where developers, distributors and end customers of Universal Robots build and display ready-to-use plug & play solutions for UR’s product line, such as end-of-arm tools (e.g. grippers and screwdrivers), software solutions, computer programs for simulating robot systems or programming and robot accessories such as cable routings or vision systems.
This seminar will explore how to get the most out of the various UR+ plug & play solutions in different applications. The solutions displayed in Universal Robots+ are named URCaps, as they extend the capabilities of the UR robots. An example of a URCap now featured in the Universal Robots+ showroom is the new plug & play camera system developed by Robotiq.