Ebook and Free Resource Emails: Force Sensors in Robotics Research
In this eBook, you'll get resources, tips and a whole lot of other information about force sensors, including:
- Choosing force sensors for research: what force sensing means for robotics research, what are the different types of force sensors, and how to choose the right force sensor for your research project?
- Using force sensors in research: common research applications for force sensors, how to interface with force sensors, and getting started with force control.
- Designing experiments with force: how to use force sensors to gather experimental data, integrating force sensing with ROS, and best practices for presenting force data in research results.
You will also be subscribed to a free, 4-part email series. These emails provide loads of links to free information to help you move forward with force sensing in your research:
- How to buy a force sensor for robotics research
- Where to learn more about force sensors in robotics
- How to troubleshoot a force sensor
- How to present force data in research publications